I was Tagged by Shilpa for this one and had real fun doing it…
1. On your blog, provide a link to the Great Bong’s page, May I Hebb Your Attention Pliss. Embedding the above picture in your blog would be nice but not needed.
The May I Hebb Your Attention Pliss contest
2. Then write down your top 10 Hindi movie lines or top 10 English movie lines (You can do both if you want. Only one set is required for the contest). If you cannot think of top 10, make it top 5. Cannot think of even 5? Make it top 3. No problem. Only restriction: no two lines from same movie. This is done to make it fair for other movies so that they don’t get swamped by Gunda or Loha or Sholay.
3. Tag five friends to do the same.
4. Come over to the comment-space of this post and post your blog’s link so I can go and read it.
Remember: Before starting the tag, paste points 1 and 4 on your blog so that the rules are available to anyone who wishes to pick the tag up from your blog.
So Here’s my Top 10 :
1. “Hum ek baar jite hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar….ek hi baar hota hai” – Sharukh Khan in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
2. “Kabhi Kabhi Kuch Jeetne Ke Liya Kuch Haar Na Parta Hai, Aur Haar Ke Jeetne Wale Ko Baazigar Kehte Hain” – Sharukh Khan in Baazigar
3. “It’s alright Senorita, Bade Bade Deshon Mein, Aisi Choti Choti Baatein Hoti Rahti Hain” – Sharukh Khan in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
4. “Rahul…naam to suna hoga?” – Sharukh Khan in Dil to Pagal Hai
5. “Ki.. Ki.. Ki…Kiran” – Sharukh Khan in Darr
6. “Pehli baar kisi gore ko Bharath ka jhanda leharate hue dekh raha hoon” – Sharukh Khan in Chak De India
7. “Ye telephone bhi ajeeb cheez hai- aadmi sochta kuch hai, boltha kuch hai, aur karta kuch hai.” – Amitabh Bacchan in Agneepath
8. “Yeh Dhai kilo ka haath jab kisipe padtha hai na…toh aadmi ut-tha nahi uthh jaata hai” – Sunny Deol in Damini
9. “bhaai,tumko pakkaa yakeen hai na, ki baar-baar andar aane se apun ki ijjat badhegi?” – Arshad Warsi in Lage Raho Munnabhai
10. “log katl karne ke liye mujhe dhoondh rahein hain, ladki bhagane ka ilzam mere sir par hain aur mujhe ladki bhi nahi mil rahi hain” – Shahid Kapoor in Jab We Met
Final Word: My Name is Dhiman and I am NOT a SRK fan incase you deduce it due to his dominance above. What to do with IPL season just around the corner you have do it at times after all ‘King Khhhhaan’ owns my favorite IPL team :D.
Disclaimer : Some of the above dialogues have been copied from various sites as I could not remember the exact dialogue. Now would you call this plagiarism?