This activity started after I myself started my blog…. its similar to browsing Internet where you keep jumping from one page to another by clicking links. I used do it mostly while googling something. It worked like this once the list of searches come I click on link and go the site and then click some link there and continue the process till I end up in a page totally dealing with something else. Nowadays I am seeing that google search return a lot of posts from blogs and after reading the blog some links catch my eye and it takes me to some blog which leads me to somewhere else and finally I am ending up somewhere i had never imagined. Like it happened today I was searching for ‘Hubli to Karwar taxi fare’ and reached a post talking something about it and then after reading some posts I kept jumping from one blog to some other blog and finally ended up in a blog called ’20in2009′. Its a interesting Challenge/contest where the participant has to complete reading 20 books in 2009. I got inspired and took up the challenge. Classic case of “Jana tha Japan pounch gaye Chin” samajh gaye naa 🙂 🙂 🙂
Revelations from blog browsing :
- A good past time activity if not a full fleged hobby
- Thousands of great writers writing on everything under the sun and doing a great job.
- I need to buckle up 😀 need improve my writing skills.
- Good opportunity to learn a lot, like in one of my blog browsing soujourns i ended up getting valuable advice on Financial planning 🙂
- Lots of free gyan… almost free i mean if you are using somebody else’s internet connection 😉
so if you have time keep ‘blog browsing’ … ghumte raho… aish karo…